Motifake
politifake

Comment on this Politifake

DEMOCRAT PARTY THIRD WORLD NATION BUILDING

Creator: foxrecon19d

Comment using Facebook

Rudedog - July 27, 2013, 8:49 pm,
Is that a problem when "takers" outnumber the "givers". Oh yeah I forgot to consider the history of human civilization.
Curlyrocks - July 29, 2013, 9:45 pm,
As much as I agree with you, you couldn't find may more producers anywhere than Detroit pre-crash. This wasn't all democrats, the job producers stopped producing jobs too, taking them over seas, and many workers and unions tried to compromise.
foxrecon19d - July 29, 2013, 10:08 pm,
Actually, it was the demands of the Democrats and their Unions which made it uneconomical for production to stay in Detroit and forced companies to outsource their jobs overseas. Note: Democrat politicians and their Union backers made tons of money
Curlyrocks - July 29, 2013, 10:50 pm,
If Detroit is unprofitable move some where else in the States, but industry didn't they moved overseas where they could treat their workers like trash. Note corporations also made tons of money in this process. Having faith in corporations is as stupid
Curlyrocks - July 29, 2013, 10:51 pm,
as faith in government or unions. They're self interested organizations and masters of telling people what they want them to hear.
KaBoom - August 1, 2013, 2:38 pm,
I agree, but with corporations you have your choice of a few a-holes versus being subjected to 1 a-hole with big government.
Curlyrocks - August 1, 2013, 2:59 pm,
The corporations got coke and pepsi government has democrats and republicans. Two crappy mainstream choices if you ask me
KaBoom - August 1, 2013, 4:48 pm,
I agree with the second statement, but the first isn't true. RC cola, Shasta, various store brands, and near competitors like kool-aid, orange juice, etc.
Curlyrocks - August 2, 2013, 10:00 pm,
I have to point out that unions hate small business almost as much as large corporations. This has more to do with them than with the democrats. Although they are both so buddy buddy it's hard to tell where ones interests end and the others begin.
Scramblus - September 25, 2013, 4:25 am,
Ph**o of glossy mag ad vs unsourced picture of some random area which is apparantly some part or another detroit. If you want I can take a ph**o of my place of work and that proves left wing politics are awesome right?
foxrecon19d - September 25, 2013, 5:38 pm,
Spoken like someone who has never been to Kosovo or Detroit. But keep admiring your glossy ph**os of Barack Obama.
Scramblus - October 1, 2013, 1:19 am,
Spoken like someone who doesnt read anything or consider resource a***ysis. But since you don't want to listen to reality I'll ask you instead-how is this an amusing parody of a motivational posters?
foxrecon19d - October 1, 2013, 12:25 pm,
Snicker... do you always get your panties in a wad when a poster destroys what you have been brainwashed into thinking is reality. So, have you or have you not been to Kosovo?
Renza - October 1, 2013, 11:47 pm,
I think your cone of ignorance just makes everyone's brains hurt.
foxrecon19d - October 2, 2013, 11:57 am,
If your brain is hurting Renzahead the Epicfail, maybe you need to get a bigger dunce cap
Scramblus - October 2, 2013, 3:24 pm,
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/wallpaper/travel/traveler-magazine/places-of-a-lifetime-ph**os/08-places-lifetime-traveler-rio-de-janeiro/ You'll notice the lack of slums.
StoneTools - October 2, 2013, 5:05 pm,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/CPonte_anthill2.jpg You'll notice the lack of liberals (the ants all work)
Renza - October 2, 2013, 8:31 pm,
contrary to your belief fox, a dunce cap does not in fact shield you from the stupidity of others. It's basically just a piece of paper.
foxrecon19d - October 2, 2013, 8:45 pm,
You would know, wouldn't you?
Scramblus - October 3, 2013, 1:15 am,
Ah an empty insult which neither negates my point nor really addresses it in any manner.
Renza - October 3, 2013, 2:36 am,
Yes. Yes I would, having an education tends to cause the effect of knowing things, it's a very useful thing to have, I highly recommend it.
StoneTools - October 3, 2013, 8:39 am,
exactly my point, your pointing to a picture from rio de janeiro and stating, "see, no slums. Dems good." doesn't even make a valid point.
StoneTools - October 3, 2013, 8:42 am,
Athletes have educations, but a lot of them with 4 year degrees can't even read. You can't rely solely on institutional learning, real life teaches you how to use what you've learned. Some people won't or can't do that.
StoneTools - October 3, 2013, 8:50 am,
Knowing things and understanding them are not the same thing.
Renza - October 3, 2013, 8:54 am,
Having a degree and having an education are not one in the same ST. You're trying to argue against a point nobody is trying to make. Also, yes, it's pathetic athletes ate handed degrees without being educated.
StoneTools - October 3, 2013, 9:00 am,
The more important point is that knowing and understanding do not necessarily go hand in hand.
Renza - October 3, 2013, 9:07 am,
Also a point nobody is disagreeing with.
StoneTools - October 3, 2013, 9:43 am,
see your comment #60420
Scramblus - October 3, 2013, 10:26 am,
I see you completely missed the point and made a strawman in its place
Renza - October 3, 2013, 10:40 am,
Yes, that would be me informing fox that I have acquired knowledge through education and expressed my approval of education. That would not be something that is contrary to your statements thus far.
StoneTools - October 3, 2013, 12:55 pm,
sure it would. Bush was educated at Yale. I don't think I need to say more than that.
Renza - October 3, 2013, 8:30 pm,
That's a matter of being present vs receiving an education. Same principal as the athletes, you have enough money or influence, they'll give you a degree.
Start new comment thread