Motifake
politifake

Comment on this Politifake

OBAMA'S GRAND STRATEGY ON IRAQ

Creator: foxrecon19d

Comment using Facebook

CthulthuDownUnder - September 13, 2014, 3:28 am,
Hey look. Just Like I predicted(#70802). Boy, you can read these tea party wingnuts like a book… foxrecon's coloring book. Or a manual... foxrecon's MsPaint instruction manual. same thing. both are for children.
foxrecon19d - September 13, 2014, 6:28 am,
And yet Cnthulthu still had to ask his first grade teacher to read this poster to him... HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
foxrecon19d - September 13, 2014, 6:29 am,
BTW, why is it that the most devout and loyal of Barack Obama's left-wing lunatic Americans always claim to be conservatives from another country?
terroraustralis - September 13, 2014, 7:18 am,
hey man, are you getting access to some other part of the site? because i havent seen a single pro-climate change poster in weeks. seriously, sharing is caring, i wanna know where these posters are.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 13, 2014, 6:51 am,
In fact, I'll bet money that a RINO propagandist who cannot defend his "left-wing" tactics is gonna spy on the approval queue and abuse the forum's flaunter, screaming HA! HA! HA! about how foreigners can not possibly be conservatives. Watch and learn...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 13, 2014, 9:33 am,
The approval queue is open for everyone to see, No one is "spying" on it.
foxrecon19d - September 13, 2014, 10:24 am,
Just watched and learned how Cnthulthu gets burned by the mods...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 13, 2014, 10:44 am,
Don't get too excited, you guys have all been guilty of the same sort of stuff. False accusations are the norm around here.
foxrecon19d - September 13, 2014, 10:50 am,
Of course! Just, until Cnthulthu, no one was ever silly enough to advertise watching and learning how to get burned by the mods. Just saying! Okay. I'll stop
CthulthuDownUnder - September 13, 2014, 11:16 am,
Just watched and learned how foxrecon gets burned by the mods.../sarcastic.. Oh, wait. I don't really care. That's your thing. Never mind.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 13, 2014, 11:47 am,
aye,you are correct.I meant to use the words"STALKING me on it"instead of "SPYING",I pushed send TOO quickly. It was just a sarcastic repost of what foxrino has said a dozen times.Just saying!Okay.I'll stop.See?me being a "BIG LEFTIE" and all,Im just dumb
terroraustralis - September 13, 2014, 9:20 pm,
ever heard of "foot-in-mouth" disease? you would have had the last laugh, if only you could resist the urge to have the last word.
foxrecon19d - September 14, 2014, 12:12 am,
That's why I like to rev up their motors and let them go. In the end, smart folks like Cnthulthu only end up outsmarting themselves
foxrecon19d - September 14, 2014, 11:47 am,
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA HA! HA! HA!How's that for 'gutless' oh, he who is too gutless to man up and register? Did this poster kick your a$$ like it did CuttlefishDownUnder? It's only a poster. Y U mad, bro? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
CthulthuDownUnder - September 14, 2014, 12:40 pm,
CuttlefishDownUnder?lol Didnt realize the US military was letting 3rd graders into the armed forces now.Guess they're desperate.Losing the Iraq war was too much to bear.Need all the help they can get. FOR NOW ON: add water to your MRE, not LSD.."soldier."
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 14, 2014, 12:52 pm,
Enough with the booze and drug references Cthulu. And the goofy names Fox......Argue like adults.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 14, 2014, 1:03 pm,
You want to take away our drugs and booze now? But what will we do for fun in the states you big stick in the mud. Kidding. Drugs...booze....no one said America isn't good for something. Just saying! Okay. I'll stop now.
terroraustralis - September 14, 2014, 1:54 pm,
to be fair, the GOP betrayed him, and every other conservative, a very long time ago, and they havent stopped. the "republican in name only party" is a parasite that robs conservatives of the power of their vote.
foxrecon19d - September 14, 2014, 2:25 pm,
***snicker*** I would, Moo(+). But with Cuttle's only knowledge base being booze, LSD, and cocaine, I seem to be one adult short.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 14, 2014, 2:29 pm,
yes,foxrecon would be an EXCELLENT conservative if not for that. i can tell he has a good heart;he's just letting outside forces manipulate him into attacking his fellow conservatives.Some liberal is having a good laugh at us from afar. Watch and learn...
foxrecon19d - September 14, 2014, 2:34 pm,
HA! HA! HA! HA! Really, Cuttlefish? Funny how the more you cannot defend your own leftist propaganda, the more 'conservative' you claim to be. Just like the closer Russia got to Berlin, the less Nazi the German's became. Pretty gutless of you, Cuttle
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 1:16 am,
this liberal you speak of, does he start every post with "HA! HA! HA! HA!"?
foxrecon19d - September 15, 2014, 1:35 am,
Yeah, sure. Why not? Cuttlefish is a conservative. I'm a liberal. Blah! Blah! Blah! Obama just made you go fight his war and this is all you are concerned about.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 3:54 am,
says the soldier who's actually fighting obama's wars... hows that working out for you by the way? does being a tool for obama's global liberal agenda give you a good retirement plan?
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 3:56 am,
you and i both know there's f***ing nothing that either of us can do to stop our leaders from acting like f***heads, but i'm not fully convinced i cant stop you from acting like one to a friend of mine.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 3:57 am,
i mean, you and ER are the ones who wont shut up about global warming. stop making posters about it and it will be the last any of us hear of it, i am a man of my word.
foxrecon19d - September 15, 2014, 6:04 am,
Hey, T.A. Remember what I said about taking things on this site too personally? Do you really think I give two s#^ts about what you or Cuttlefish think about the American military?
foxrecon19d - September 15, 2014, 6:07 am,
Ironic, isn't it? Obama forces your country to send your military to fight his war and you and Cuttlefish's biggest heart ache is THAT ONE American who questions why Obama is sending your people to fight his wars...oh, and shutting up about global warming
foxrecon19d - September 15, 2014, 6:26 am,
BTW, if you haven't noticed, I don't question global warmin. I question the leftists use of the subject in order to further their leftist agenda. If you truly are a scientist, perhaps you need to tell the global warming hijackers to shut up.
foxrecon19d - September 15, 2014, 6:28 am,
Because personally, I do not think that the solution to global warming, if indeed it exists, is to give over your life and liberty to some bloated leftist controlled government. Now, I don't know how you Australian 'conservatives' feel about it, but 'meh'
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 6:49 am,
you know what i find funny? you keep calling him a liberal, and he's australian, and the australian conservative party is called the "liberal party of australia". i'm not even joking, google it.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 6:51 am,
hit a nerve did i?
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 6:53 am,
cthulu is pissed of because he is an actual climate scientist, to him, every time you accuse climate scientists of lieing, its a personal attack, on his credibility, and to a scientist thats basically the same as kicking their kid in the face.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 6:55 am,
so, it is only NOW that you decide to clarify that? do i really have to provide a link to where MONTHS AGO i said the SAME d*** THING about leftists abusing science and using global warming as a political football?
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 7:00 am,
so you're seriously telling me that you "missed" my post months ago where i talked about how carbon taxes are the stupidest things ever, and talked about how much it pisses me off that leftists have hijacked the "solutions" side of the GW debate?
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 7:04 am,
read the third post down, and every post after, you'll find our views about "leftists using global warming" are remarkably similar http://www.politifake.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9728&sk=a&start=130
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 7:07 am,
because thats EXACTLY how cthulu feels EVERY TIME you or emmaroydes talk **** about global warming.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 7:14 am,
forgive the caps but IF YOU HAD f***ING SAID THAT FROM THE BEGINNING WE COULD HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT FROM THE BEGINNING, AND YOU'D HAVE REALISED OUR VIEWS ARE PRACTICALLY IDENTICAL. WHY THE f*** HAVE WE BEEN FIGHTING THIS WHOLE TIME??!!?!?!?!?
foxrecon19d - September 15, 2014, 7:49 am,
Life's funny, ain't it T.A? I've said it lots of times. I want to know the facts about the subject. I just don't like lefist fools caveating the answer with Hate the Tea Party! Hate the Republicans! Hate the Christians! Hate Sarah Palin!
foxrecon19d - September 15, 2014, 7:54 am,
Eh, so Thor and Superman have been fighting while Thanos and Darkseid looked on an laughed. Happens. I, for one, would like to know the real accumulated data, not what the politicians want me to see.
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 9:53 am,
The only reason I even make anti-global warming posters is to get TA and his fanboy to cry and whine about me making anti-global warming posters. And it's hilarious when someone claims, on the internet, that they are this or that kind of scientist.
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 9:54 am,
By the way, did I tell you that I am the head of the mensa society, no wait, I'm actually the developer of the rocket engine. See how that works? And to prove it, I will get pissed off every time someone says something anti-rocket.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 10:47 am,
basically that's the same thing as saying "i'm just here to be disruptive on this forum and harass others in violation of the rules, i'm not here to contribute meaningfully." That you boast of it, and your trolling... so why should you not be banned?
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:01 pm,
My doing so was to prove to myself that you are not, in fact, a scientist of any manner. I have had discussions with real scientists and their reaction is not "F*** you, you F***** f***wit, you hate science, you f***tard, f**** f**** f**** f**** f****."
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:03 pm,
Instead, their response is "Here's what you are missing that would explain ..." In the case of Phlogiston, their reaction was "Yeah, that's a black eye on science, but we learned from it. Now we verify everything" not "f**** F***tard F***** f****wit..."
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:04 pm,
So, in other words, I proved that you are nothing short of a troll.
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:05 pm,
sorry, that should have been ** nothing short of an ignorant, angry, troll **
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:16 pm,
If you take JGalt, for example, his response to attacks is never anger, it's calm and a**ertive. I've never seen him call anyone a f***wit or f***tard or even show ignorance by having to carpet f-bomb a discussion. I have respect for him.
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:18 pm,
sorry, that should have been **your attacks or those of your fanboy, chubacabra**
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:34 pm,
so, if you wish to discuss rationale for banning, your attacks on me and others here or unacceptable language violations should be sufficient for that. Making posters that you don't like is not a reason for a ban. It's only a poster that you can attempt
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 12:36 pm,
to rationalize as a reason to drop f-bombs, attack me, wet your pants, and cry.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 15, 2014, 1:48 pm,
You guys all attack each other constantly, it's when someone takes it too far that the ban hammer comes out. The swearing would be a very ban worthy offense if it weren't for the censor. It would be nice if you cut back on the swearing though TA.
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 7:37 pm,
I doubt that ta is capable of that considering his limited vocabulary. I think that the only adverb in Australian English is the f-bomb
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 15, 2014, 8:20 pm,
You guys will take any opportunity won't you? Worry about your own bad habits Emma.
EmmaRoydes - September 15, 2014, 8:47 pm,
I have plenty of bad habits, but I don't have to resort to gutter English.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 15, 2014, 9:35 pm,
6 of one, half dozen of the other......No one here rides the high horse....you've all thrown your share of stones. Pick the idiom you like best and focus on it, I'm starting to understand why no one want's to moderate this **** show.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 11:45 pm,
thats AUSTRALIAN english to you mate.
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 11:48 pm,
thats actually not far from the truth, "mate" is what we say to strangers, "****" is what we say to friends, and the word "f***in" is used in place of "um".
terroraustralis - September 15, 2014, 11:49 pm,
huh... the "C" word gets fully censored... like T-A-P... ***
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:05 am,
sorry about being an a**hole lately, i just really dont respond well to being called a leftist.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:11 am,
the funny thing about all this, is that the whole argument between me and ER started because i was trying to explain to ER that people who deny the existence of global warming take away their own ability to argue against the leftist solutions
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:12 am,
and ER just wouldnt listen, ER refused to accept that GW denialists are helping the leftists by making it harder for people like you and I to argue that carbon taxes and other "leftist" solutions are stupid and wont work.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:14 am,
I didn't have a problem with you disagreeing with what I was saying, I have an issue with the way you disagree. I don't think you realize how it sounds when you respond with "You're a f***tard" or "you're a f***wit because you don't agree with me"
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:16 am,
If I called you a leftist (equivalent to you calling me a f***tard or f***wit), I do apologize for that.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:24 am,
you STILL dont understand, i dont hate you because you disagree, i hate you because you dont comprehend anything that is said to you. i told you what you have to do if you want to help fight back against the leftist agenda and completely ignored it.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:26 am,
even worse, you CONTINUED DOING WHAT WAS HELPING THE LEFTISTS, and you were proud of it. and then you launched a godd*** campaign against me and everyone who agreed with me.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:28 am,
I completely ignored you because of the azzhat attitude you did it with. Had you said something civil instead of calling me a f***tard and f***wit, I may have agreed with you or gone along with what you were saying. Instead, I came to completely disregard
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:29 am,
i do not accept your apology, you provoked a friend of mine into an outburst which got her banned, "calling me a leftist" is what FOX did to piss me off, and that is forgivable. your actions are beyond forgiveness.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:29 am,
anything you had to say and came to dislike you. Your buddies that came on started right off attacking me. What did you expect me to do? Cower in a corner or run away?
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:30 am,
I'm not apologizing for anything other than calling you a leftist. I definitely do not apologize for reacting to your name calling or provocations nor those of your attack dogs.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:31 am,
you've been continually trying for the last two weeks, to get another of my friends banned, and you've been intentionally trying to piss me off.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:32 am,
i expected you to see reason and say "wait, if we're all aganist the leftists then why the f*** are we fighting?", i expected too much.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:33 am,
I've done nothing of the sort. Your attack dogs went after me, I didn't say squat to them until they did that. Julie came on and the very first posting she did was falsely attacking me for a poster that fauxnews made. She went off the chain and argued
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:34 am,
with a mod, that's why she received a temporary ban. At least get your facts straight.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:36 am,
and just who is it that you claim I'm trying to get banned?
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:38 am,
cthuludownunder.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:41 am,
talking **** about science to a scientist is basically the same thing as walking up and punching their child in the head, you're basically saying "man, i was talking about how much i love hitler and then this jewish guy just comes up an attacks me, WTF?"
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:42 am,
and when was the last time i even had any comments directed towards him? It's been a while because he was busy attacking foxrecon.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:44 am,
Like I said in a previous comment, anyone can claim to be anything on the internet. Your reaction and that of your attack dogs shows me that none of you are scientists. Scientists are smarter than the lot of you. Scientists use logic and reason and know
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:46 am,
that it's the equivalent of an ignorant statement like "You don't like fingers, that means you don't like people" Fingers are a small part of humans, just like global warming is a small part of science. A real scientist would know that.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 12:48 am,
cuttlefish? chupacabra? attack dog? i'm a shapeshifting superhuman of extraordinary power. Can't wait to see what the universe transforms me into next. Let me introduce myself: I'm Dr. Jonathan Chase, star of the 80s show Manimal.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:48 am,
just because you gave up doesnt change anything.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:49 am,
i'd post my university transcript if i wasnt so sure you'd use my personal information in malicious ways.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:50 am,
Let me introduce myself, I'm Wernher Von Braun, space architect.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:51 am,
It changes the stupidity that you claimed for the last two weeks I was trying to get him banned.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:51 am,
none of this matters anyway, i TOLD you in the original forum thread that climate change denialism HELPS the leftists, and for the last two weeks you've been denying the f*** out of climate change and attacking people who oppose the leftist agenda.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:54 am,
and I explained why I did that. To be honest, I don't even give a crap about global warming. I reacted when you and your attack dogs went after me and responded in kind. You didn't like the idea that I didn't cower and run away. Had you even been
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:55 am,
remotely interested, you could have reacted to my poster by 1) ignoring it, or 2) not calling me names in the successful attempts to provoke me.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:56 am,
which means you're either a leftist, or you're too stupid to be anything but a hinderance. either way, do not expect me or ANYONE else involved in this to EVER consider you a "valuable contributing member" of politifake.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 12:56 am,
aye, we are very much of the profession we proclaim. terroraustralis is my friend and he can back up his credentials and he can vouch for mine. no one made you lie about having a computer science degree. if you were joking, at least own up to it
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 12:57 am,
had you even been remotely interested, you could have STOPPED AND THOUGHT ABOUT IT and ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE WRONG. THATS WHAT "VALUABLE MEMBERS OF AN ONLINE COMMUNITY" DO.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 12:58 am,
Nor do I consider you to be a "valuable contributing member" of politifake nor the human race. You are one of the reasons that Dr. Kevorkian was in such demand.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 1:00 am,
no one went "after you." you accused me of being an infamous spam troll on this site. Julie33 was a lurker facebook linking posters from here for month and just got tired of your knee-jerk abortion nonsense about "pureeing babies" and finally spoke up
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:01 am,
and I would say the same to you and your attack dogs about being wrong. Because that's what "VALUABLE MEMBERS OF AN ONLINE COMMUNITY DO"
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:01 am,
explaining your reaction does not justify your reaction. you should have realised what i was saying and said "you're right, but you're an a**hole" THAT is what i would have done in your situation.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:03 am,
And I do have a computer science degree and work in the field. But that's ok, you feel like it's ok for you to call me a liar, but attack me when I question you on yours.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:03 am,
sounds like you can hypocrite to your resume.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:04 am,
Nor does it justify you being an azzhat. And, no you wouldn't have or you would have done that already.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:05 am,
*add*
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:06 am,
so, I would now have to agree with moooo and say that you and I have something in common, we are both azzholes.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:07 am,
the difference being that I recognize that I can be one, you, on the other hand, do not.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:07 am,
wrong about what? wrong about you being a troll? every single one of your actions lately make you look like a troll.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 1:07 am,
i don't care that you don't believe in some science. but you don't have to be mean spirited about it. since I'm likened to different animals on here, I will speak on their behalf when i say if you slap a dog in the face enough times, he will finally bite.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:09 am,
Yes, about being a troll, show me a posting that you've done where you weren't trolling me or foxrecon of late. Same holds true for your attack dogs.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:10 am,
funny, because there are ALOT of people who would disagree with you on that. and were it not for you starting this stupid f***ing war, you'd probably think the same as them, based on the fact i tell people how they can fight the leftist agenda.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:11 am,
What you don't understand is that I really don't care whether you care or not. Nor have you had to be in attack mode at all times on this site. When it comes to abortion, I've expressed my opinion, I did it in a way that didn't attack anyone, just the
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:12 am,
though, i havent received anywhere near as much support for that, as i have for fighting back against you. you've made alot of enemies here, and they all seem to think i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:13 am,
and there would be a lot of people who think you started this stupid f***ing war. You brought your attack dogs here to attack me (I may be wrong, but I think it was Julie that admitted that), so you definitely don't have any high ground here.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:14 am,
and you started the flaming when I made a poster about GW.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:15 am,
trolling? thats not how you spell "correcting the blatant lies that you've been pushing as truth in regards to climate change"
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:15 am,
but your inflated ego makes you think that you are the greatest thing since sliced bread, not reality, but your inflated ego.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:17 am,
you made the poster about GW, KNOWING that it would piss me off because i had TOLD YOU that denialists piss me off BECAUSE THEY HELP THE LEFTIST AGENDA. so yeah i'm guilty of "taking the trollbait", congratulations master troll.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:17 am,
calling me a f***tard and f***wit is "correcting blah blah blah"? I can see that your elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:18 am,
so, you admit you got pissed off and started trolling me? Congratulations, admission is the first step to recovery.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:20 am,
I guess that I was under the mistaken impression that this site was all about making posters that were approved by you?!? Yeah, that's gonna fly.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:22 am,
i havent called you either of those things in almost a month
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:23 am,
i got pissed off and decided to refute the lies you'd been posting. if "telling the truth" is trolling then we need to find a new word for what you've been doing.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:24 am,
Did you yell that out at your last azzholes anonymous meeting?
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:24 am,
you have every right to make whatever posters you want, and the mods have every right to reject any posters that they deem to be against the rules, and i have every right to call you out on your bull**** when you claim a godd*** SNAIL disproves GW.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:27 am,
that's the absolute truth. But what you don't have a right to do is to call me f***tard or f***wit because you don't agree with me. And when your attack dogs go after me, I have the right to fight back.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:28 am,
while i use my words to refute your accusations that i am trolling, YOU use your words to take cheap sh**s at me. thanks for proving my point.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:28 am,
Oh, are you denying that you called me those names? Or are you denying that you enlisted attack dogs?
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:31 am,
and by "fight back" you mean "post lies that will aggravate people and provoke them into responding"? thats like getting attacked by your neighbor's dog, and deciding to fight back by wearing a suit made of steaks. do you realise how dumb that is?
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:31 am,
because you can look at julie33's posting #70354 to see that she is the one that admitted to it.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:33 am,
No, it's more like I post something and, instead of refuting it, you and your dogs start snarling, nipping, and biting. Your ego wouldn't let you just say something like "no, that's incorrect because ..." instead of "you f***ing f***tard"
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:35 am,
i was asked to come and help refute your bull**** lies, and the person who asked is now banned. everyone else involved is involved because you personally attacked their profession.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:35 am,
and then say "huh, he must be a troll because he didn't kiss my a** when I yelled F***TARD!"
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:35 am,
exactly, as i said, the person who asked me to come and refute your bull**** lies is now banned.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:35 am,
Julie33 wasn't banned because of me, she was banned because she went after a mod using your tactics.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:36 am,
and she just posted something in the forums, so it couldn't have made her bleed out or anything.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:38 am,
so, if anyone is to blame for her getting banned it would be either her or you since she's one of your disciples and you must have taught her well.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:38 am,
well, i havent slapped many dogs, but it doesnt take a genius to figure out that if you do it, the dog is probably gonna try and bite you.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:40 am,
i was telling her the same thing i've been telling cthulu lately, "you need to back off, because emma WILL provoke you into saying something stupid and moo WILL ban you for it".
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:41 am,
works both ways, now doesn't it? Of course, you can't see that can you? Oh, you poor little lost soul, "Emma is so mean and all I did was act civil. Why does emma treat me like that? waaaaah, oops I think I just wet my pants again"
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 1:43 am,
you said "She just posted something in the forum". As in Julie? As I was leaving I just posted an Obama picture about SOAP to add to my collection. But I don't see Julie. Lose your mind again? Check the lost and found
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:43 am,
The problem that you are unable to see is that she came on like gang busters and attacked me repeatedly, mooo asked her to at least wait a while before posting like that, she became belligerent with him and the rest is history. I've never been stupid
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:43 am,
enough to argue with a mod.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:45 am,
you're the slapper. i'm the guy who's been saying "OI, STOP PISSING ON THE CARPET, MUTT"
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:45 am,
my mistake, her posting was on August 15 and you posted a response on September 15. See, I admit when I'm wrong, unlike others.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:46 am,
nah, you're the one that responds to "here's what I think" by saying "you F***ING F***TARD, how dare you impune something that I claim to be?"
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:47 am,
you might want to go back and read your comments before you claim sainthood.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 1:48 am,
but you're stupid enough to argue... nay, TROLL, FOR OVER THREE WEEKS, multiple people who share your disgust at how leftists abuse the global warming debate to further their own agenda?
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:51 am,
Like I said, you should go back and read comment threads before you claim to be above it all.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:52 am,
besides, the ones who share your disgust happen to be attack dogs that you enlisted. Kind of invalidates your "point" now doesn't it?
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:53 am,
Your argument is the equivalent of Hitler saying that Stalin deserved to be invaded.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:54 am,
and that wasn't me, but you and foxrecon that used that argument.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 1:57 am,
You have a wonderful day (or night, whatever) I have to call it quits. Been real fun watching you step on your appendages.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2014, 11:11 am,
I don't know TA, you say you hate Emma because you "told her that denialists help the leftist agenda" and she refused to listen. It's her right not to listen, no one here can be forced to agree with you.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2014, 11:14 am,
You admit to calling her names which just encourages retaliation and then you enlist your friends to come here and back you up. Also, you stated that telling a scientist that his science is wrong is akin to punching his child in the face.....
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2014, 11:17 am,
....which simply isn't true. A man of science is adult enough to ignore those who disagree with him and would rarely resort to name calling in response. Honestly, I'd say you brought this war on yourself by expecting far too much from your opponent.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2014, 11:18 am,
You're a young man, many people are going to disagree with you during your lifetime. You need to learn how to handle that more rationally and calmly.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 2:31 pm,
It gets better than that mooo, either TA or one of his attack dogs went to a science blog, created an account as emmaroydes, uploaded my poster, and started attacking the members on the site.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 2:32 pm,
They also went to a liberal forum and created the same account, but didn't post anything there yet.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 2:32 pm,
Those are the only two that i've discovered so far.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 2:34 pm,
so, that shows you the childishness that I have to deal with when it comes to these clowns.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 3:52 pm,
maybe you should read the f***ing comment thread rather than basing your judgement on what emma has told you in private messages?
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 3:54 pm,
emma ADMITTED to TROLLING, which last i checked was AGAINST THE RULES. but she gets away with it because i called her a f***tard a month ago?
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 3:55 pm,
so three weeks of flooding the site with troll posters is okay, because the troll got called a f***tard?
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 3:57 pm,
dont f***ing tell me what "a man of science" would or wouldn't do, YOU ARENT ONE, you have nothing to base this a**umption on.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 4:02 pm,
emma didnt tell anyone they're wrong, she said they are LIARS. theres a VERY f***ING BIG DIFFERENCE.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 4:07 pm,
funny, because a friend of mine just showed me that site, and YOU'VE BEEN IMPERSONATING ME, YOU f***ING SACK OF ****. HOW f***ING DARE YOU, YOU MANIPULATIVE ****, I HOPE YOU f***ING DIE IN A FIRE.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 4:10 pm,
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 4:10 pm,
you are dog meat. i dont know how, but you're gonna pay for this. i swear on my life, you will f***ing pay.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:21 pm,
I've never impersonated you anywhere. I have too much self-respect to do that.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:21 pm,
but, whoever did it, I think it's cool that they were able to get you to wad up your panties again.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:23 pm,
and in response to your threat, all I have to say to you is "waaaaaahhhhhh!"
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:23 pm,
I don't private message moooo or anyone else here, so try blowing smoke up someone else's skirt loser.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:26 pm,
You did more than 3 weeks of flooding the site with F***tard and f***wit name calling of me and others here. So stop crying
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:27 pm,
oh, now it's a month, last night you were claiming two weeks, now you stretch it out to a month? What's next? Tomorrow are you going to claim it's been a couple of years since you tried to wean yourself off of calling people f***tard who, gasp, dared to
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:28 pm,
disagree with you?
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:30 pm,
funny that you should call me dog meat after you sic'ed your attack dogs on me. All I have to say to that is "Woof!"
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:33 pm,
hahahahaha, "a friend of mine just showed me that site" - right, but it wasn't you that did it, right? hahahahaha, nobody will buy that crap, you manipulating, useleless little crybaby. Odd how you can dish it out, but god forbid anyone stand up to you.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 4:35 pm,
why "attack dog?" why not a more glorious animal like a falcon or a tiger? If it makes you feel better, neither TA nor I were impersonating you on ANY site. In fact,your public outburst here makes me wonder if it was really just you this entire time
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 4:38 pm,
that's very clever, Emma. using other accounts on the web elsewhere to tarnish TA here. The fact you publicly exploit it here when you could've brought it up in private like a normal person makes it clear you are just doing this to be disruptive.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 4:41 pm,
until now, no one has mentioned IMPERSONATING anyone. Only you. You would think if TA or I were doing that to you, we would've brought it to your attention by now. Only you brought this up, the same day the fake TA account went up on that forum.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:44 pm,
I didn't do it, but one of the two of you must be the ones responsible for trashing me on that site. It fits your MO almost perfectly. Funny how you get mad about someone doing it to you, but think it's funny that someone did it to me.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 4:46 pm,
you also dont have a patent on the name EmmaRoydes. U admit that's NOT your real name.That you're so quick to accuse TA is what's suspicious.You could have many enemies on the web.It could be any one of'em.Why TA?Unless that's your plan, to discredit him
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:46 pm,
Plus, I don't think either of you has the balls to admit to doing it.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 4:49 pm,
When i saw it in google search, my poster on snails was miraculously used on that account. Not very likely a coincidence. I'm sure that TA has many enemies on the web or someone who is trying to feed the arguments between us.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 4:50 pm,
the day after your big argument with TA someone creates a phony TA acct on that site defending the honor of EmmaRoydes and accusing ME by name of impersonating you all the web. you expect us to believe TA created that? he's my friend. what a liar
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 5:10 pm,
Defending my honor? whoever created the TA account also trashed me and you along with fauxnews by claiming it was a single person who was a known internet troll. How would that be defending me?
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 5:16 pm,
I have no reason to trash fauxnews to begin with, he voluntarily left the site a few weeks ago.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 5:33 pm,
the only person ON THIS FORUM who is desperately trying to convince everyone that TA or I are going around the web IMPERSONATING you is YOU.Clearly you want people to believe this:THAT'S YOUR AGENDA.And I dont see you recanting your accusation.CASE CLOSED
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 6:41 pm,
we're gonna get the IP addresses of the "emmaroydes" account and the "terroraustralis" account from that site, and we're gonna ask motinet to compare them to the IP addresses of EVERY politifake member. we're gonna prove once and for all who did this.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 7:31 pm,
By the same token, the account that was created using EmmaRoydes was done the night that TA attacked me for the poster that mysteriously was posted on the science blog site. As you say, TA doesn't own that name any more than I own emmaroydes. CASE CLOSED
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 7:34 pm,
Then again, I find it hilarious that you clowns thought it was funny when it was just me being abused, when it turned out someone did it to you, all of a sudden, you stiffs get pissed off. freaking hypocrites.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 7:36 pm,
I would hope that you would do the same thing for the emmaroydes account, but then, you wouldn't want fingers pointed at either you or your attack weasel
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 7:58 pm,
why are you trying to downplay the seriousness of this? oh, right, because i just told you that you're gonna get caught.
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 8:02 pm,
i CLEARLY STATED that we've asked the science forum admins for the IP address used to access the "emmaroydes" account on that site, LEARN TO f***ING READ.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:15 pm,
I'm sorry, I'm a little hard of hearing, can you shout just a little bit louder? I don't want to miss any of your ranting and blather, because you're so cute when you're mad.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:17 pm,
The seriousness? hahahaha, to you, it must the equivalent of a full scale a**ault on sydney by ISIS.
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 9:17 pm,
Im a weasel now? I'm special kind of X-man mutant: Animorphman. A friendly heads up...it appears the phony TA account was banned on your other site along with the others. why am I not surprised? TA's real acct there is the only one I believe was REAL
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:20 pm,
as chupacabra said earlier, neither of us owns a patent on the name we use here, so just laugh it off, move on, and be the azzhole that we all know you are.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:32 pm,
Yeah, I thought weasel sounded a little better. Would you prefer ferret? What exactly is "my other site"? I just went to the site to see if there were any other developments and, from the sounds of things, they think this site is a joke. So I think you
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:34 pm,
can forget about any cooperation from them in resolving this, as TA seems to think it is, "Internet destroying crisis"
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 9:37 pm,
if peace is what you want, then mocking TA or rubbing it in when an admin corrects him isn't the way to do it. bear in mind, he and I are good friends but I'm my own man. I can be friends with you. but here is the problem I see with all of this:
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 9:37 pm,
u couldn't resist rubbing it AGAIN that TA was corrected by a MOD in your post to 0TC. then to pour salt in the wound you just so happen to accuse TA of impersonating you in the same string of attacks to conveniently make your case against us.Coincidence?
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 9:38 pm,
to me it looks like YOU clearly wanted TA to publicly see all of this because you know once he saw that phony TA acct it would p-iss him off.That phony TA acct mysteriously went up ONLY a short while BEFORE you posted about it here. also a coincidence?
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 9:38 pm,
if you really were worried about being impersonated elsewhere, you could've maturely complained about it in private. But then you wouldn’t have been able to use it as a personal attack against TA. that's where I think you slipped up. you're full of it
CthulthuDownUnder - September 16, 2014, 9:40 pm,
if you want peace, i'm for it. but you should at least come half way and extend the olive branch for your part in this. at least apologize to Terror for making a false accusation against us and withdraw it.We didn't impersonate you on the web.Take it easy
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:42 pm,
If you want to talk about coincidences, try looking at when ta attacked me for the snail poster, then go to the other site and see when the emmaroydes account was created.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:44 pm,
That's the problem for you two, I'm not concerned about it, I merely brought it up to show how immature you guys are. If you notice, I didn't make threats, I didn't call either of you any names (other than clowns), I merely posted the fact that, in my
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:46 pm,
opinion, it was either TA or one of his attack kitties that did it. Think copycat and flattery and old sayings. That's why, unlike TA, I don't take this **** seriously at all. But I don't like being called a f***tard or f***wit by someone who I have no
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:46 pm,
respect for.
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:48 pm,
Where's the apology to me for accusing me or for you and TA calling me a liar?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2014, 10:14 pm,
I got all of the information in my posts from the comment thread, I haven't received a PM from Emma in months. Maybe I can't tell you what a man of science would do but I can tell you what a Man would do and it isn't "wish someone would die in a fire"...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2014, 10:16 pm,
You know you can't talk like that here. Also, I don't care what you fellas do on other sites and I won't be bullied into taking sides on this issue. Walk away gentlemen.
EmmaRoydes - September 17, 2014, 10:15 am,
You have to excuse TA, once he gets into attack mode, it's really hard for him to stop baring his fangs.
EmmaRoydes - September 17, 2014, 11:27 am,
I think the real culprit in this whole thing is ... wait for it ... Bush! Yeah, that's the trick, Bush did it. I wasn't aware he was savvy enough to do all this, but, think about it. He started another war. The bastid.
foxrecon19d - September 17, 2014, 12:27 pm,
Actually had a college puke tell me that. The Republicans purposely LOST the election TWICE so that they could execute a secret plan hatched up by George Bush to make Obama, a black man, look stupid. It was a class that was taught in political science
foxrecon19d - September 13, 2014, 10:22 am,
You probably won't see too many pro-climate change posters T.A. unless you create them. There was a big story in the states about how whining about climate change likely will not help the Democrats in the mid-term elections. So the Obama-bots dropped it.
Cyberhagen - September 13, 2014, 1:05 pm,
Not that it really matters, but factually, ISIS is reportedly about 10,000 strong, not "tens" of thousands.. *yet*. But give 'em another year.
terroraustralis - September 13, 2014, 1:37 pm,
recent estimates place that number closer to 100,000, but that is counting jihadists who arent in iraq or syria.
EmmaRoydes - September 14, 2014, 3:00 am,
CIA a**esses the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) can muster between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters across Iraq and Syria, based on a new review of all-source intelligence reports
Curlyrocks - September 16, 2014, 7:42 pm,
Come on people, can't we use the internet to stalk celebrities and our Ex's like normal weirdos, do we half to stalk nobodies on the other side of the earth?
EmmaRoydes - September 16, 2014, 9:12 pm,
nah, curly, it's more fun to watch terror act like an internet bully. Kick sand in his face every so often and watch him get pissed off and maybe, just maybe, he'll bring some more attack weasels onto the site.
Curlyrocks - September 16, 2014, 7:48 pm,
I'm going to accuse Vik of all this stalking nonsense. He spent years making this site intolerable only to get the boot, now you guys are doing it for him. NO ONE PLAY OFF THIS COMMENT TO ACCUSE SOME ONE ELSE OF BEING VIK!
terroraustralis - September 16, 2014, 7:56 pm,
vik was a mental patient who spammed this site to the point of suppressing other user contributions... but as far as i know, he never impersonated someone else on another website.
foxrecon19d - September 17, 2014, 12:23 am,
C'mon, guys. I know this poster is awesome and all. But the thing says "211 more comments...." That's just weird.
EmmaRoydes - September 17, 2014, 10:10 am,
but that shows you just how awesome it really is. Loved by all, no negative comments on it. You should be proud that it was so well received.
EmmaRoydes - September 17, 2014, 10:19 am,
and you had ring-side seats for the shouting match. It was ad- and sugar-free, low caffeine and low calorie. Kind of like a diet delight or lightweight version of a b****-slap fight. You have to admit it would have made a good youtube video.
EmmaRoydes - September 17, 2014, 10:27 am,
Kind of like a crappy, low budget imitation of a Monty Python skit.
foxrecon19d - September 17, 2014, 11:01 am,
"Uh, thenk yu. Thenk yu' ver' much. Now fer' ma' next number.. You aina' nuthin' but a hound dog! A rockin' alla' time!"
Start new comment thread