Motifake
politifake

Comment on this Politifake

Stephen Paddock

Creator: ScatXXVII

Comment using Facebook

0TC - October 2, 2017, 9:03 pm,
He was a white gun owner with a hunting license,liked country music and,according to Fox News,had NO political affiliation,you f****** idiot: www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/02/stephen-paddock-suspected-las-vegas-gunman-stashed-weapons-in-room-police-say.html
ScatXXVII - October 2, 2017, 9:45 pm,
So was James Earl Ray. Watch and learn 0TC, then reevaluate your kneejerk defense of your Democrat Party a**assins
ScatXXVII - October 2, 2017, 10:11 pm,
And while you are busy defending the actions of your Democrats, 0TC, what do you think of Democrat CBS VP Hayley Geftman-Gold saying that the victims of the Las Vegas massacre deserved what they got because they were country music loving Republicans?
0TC - October 2, 2017, 10:51 pm,
Paddock wasn't a democrat, dumb ****. Hayley Geftman-Gold was fired. James Earl Ray had nothing to do with this. Retarded f***ing logic from you, a retarded f***ing liar. My knee into you, jerk.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 6:55 am,
Ahhh...the ##!!** wisdom of Democrats like you, 0TC, who desperately cling to your Democrat Party narratives. You don't even know who James Earl Ray is, do you? Or how Democrats desperately tried to say he was a Republican because he "liked country music"
0TC - October 3, 2017, 8:32 am,
Stuh-stuh-stammer much, dips***? It's your narrative. I gave the truth. Look at you fall apart when called out on your childish lies. MLK's a**assin had nothing to do with this shooting. And I clearly said he had NO political affiliation...
0TC - October 3, 2017, 8:32 am,
0TC - October 3, 2017, 8:39 am,
...But keep desperately clinging to your pathological lying when I totally destroyed you in this debate.Those democ-RATs look like saints next to your disgusting treasonous a$$ when you try to exploit a tragedy to hurt others.REAL Americans stick together
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 11:45 am,
REAL Americans do stick together. Which is something you and your Democrat ilk like Hayley Geftman-Gold (whose sentiment you support) have been trying to destroy with your virulent Democrat Party hate speech.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 11:45 am,
0TC - October 3, 2017, 11:56 am,
Mo'lies from a MOron. Not surprised when you don't have the truth on your side, traitor.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 12:08 pm,
Not really feeling the 'destroyed' there junior. If I did, I'd be cussing, using childish name-calling, and threatening violence, sort of like YOU, 0TC.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 12:11 pm,
It's October. Start of the new fiscal year. Don't think no one noticed that the Democrats set aside funding for people like you to do the internet ANTIFA thing, 0TC. Now you can tell mommy that you have a real job and can pay rent for the basement.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 12:13 pm,
Riiight...That's why you can't stop reacting to my posts. Glad I at least got you to limit the lies to your obviously bruised ego, pulling more 'facts' out of your hurt bu tt.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 12:19 pm,
Riiight...That's why you can't stop reacting to my posts. Don't think people haven't noticed that it takes you less than ten minutes to respond, 0TC. Because you get paid to. It's your job.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 1:01 pm,
Lame straw man from you because your bu tt is still hurt. That's the REAL reason you respond so quickly. That, and there is not much for old drunks like you to do from your homeless shelter other than surf p*** and troll from their public computer
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 1:50 pm,
Uh, oh! 0TC,the internet ANTIFA, got his wittle feewings hurt! Prepare for frantic 0TC diatribe of ******!
0TC - October 3, 2017, 2:32 pm,
That's right, keep showing the world in post after crybaby post that I got under your skin and that you cant stop posting your tears about it, Pinocchio.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 6:51 pm,
Hmm. So 0TC is out of a job. Fired, actually. Takes a job he is good at: an internet ANTIFA, cursing, screaming, lunatic demanding the deaths of Republican Americans. Fails to realize 0TC exposed herself. 0TC is Hayley Geftman-Gold.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 7:25 pm,
Another post from you, and another tear from you. That's a good doggie,keep showing the world how much I got under your skin.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 7:13 pm,
Uh, oh 0TC a.k.a Hayley Geftman-Gold. Looks like you just got called out. You know your Democrat Party hates it when people like you totally f-up the Democrat Party narrative, right 0TC aka Hayley Geftman-Gold? Fired again, huh, 0TC?
0TC - October 3, 2017, 7:26 pm,
Keep posting, Another Tear.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 7:38 pm,
Poor 0TC aka Hayley Geftman-Gold! Yes, poor 0TC Hayley Geftman-Gold. I will post something so that you can have bread to eat tonight. That's what Americans do
0TC - October 3, 2017, 8:09 pm,
What, Another Tear?
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 8:57 pm,
Surprise.0TC,aka,Hayley Geftman-Gold,is a Democrat just like Stephen Paddock. This whole chain was an effort by 0TC,who admitted to being a paid ANTIFA troll,to make folks forget that Democrats like 0TC support the mass murderer of Americans.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 8:58 pm,
Another lie, Another tear.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 8:59 pm,
Another lie, Another Tear.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 9:04 pm,
Two minutes later, two posts from 0TC. Tell everyone again, 0TC, how you aren't a paid Democrat Party internet ANTIFA troll?
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 9:08 pm,
Poor 0TC.Went from dynamic, Democrat Party lies to pathetic bullet comments when she was exposed as being Hayley Geftman-Gold.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 9:12 pm,
Twos lies from you in your post which means two more tears. Now you're trying to cover up how much it bothers you when pointed out, Another Tear.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 9:24 pm,
And, like all America hating Democrats who got exposed by the truth, 0TC,aka Hayley Geftman-Gold, goes into defeated broken record mode, completely incapable of defending their own words. "Another Tear. Another Tear. SQWAAAAAK! Another Tear." Good parrot!
0TC - October 3, 2017, 9:35 pm,
Now you are REALLY crying, Another Tear. Loudly, I might add.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 9:39 pm,
Wait for it… dunh dunh dunh...
0TC - October 3, 2017, 9:42 pm,
And now my prediction, Another Tear.
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 10:00 pm,
It took ten minutes until you SQWAAKed another tear, 0TC? That's not going to make the Dems who pay you to be an internet ANTIFA very happy. Two minutes, 0TC. Not ten. You get two minutes to SQUAAK like an idiot. Loudly, I might add. Now SQWAAK fool!
0TC - October 3, 2017, 10:06 pm,
No, Another Tear, called it.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 10:09 pm,
Now, in order to distract attention from your embarrassment, another lie, Another Tear.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 10:11 pm,
Wait for it... dunh dunh dunh... here it comes... a BIG one from him... right about...
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 10:13 pm,
Yeah, 0TC. You did call it. You admitted that you cried Another Tear, knowing you are just Another Notch. Keep SQWAAKING, knowing that this poster which you hate so much will long outlast you. Oh, what's that coming from your eyes, 0TC? Is it Another Tear
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 10:17 pm,
Weeeeellll... I'll let you cry in peace, Another Notch. Kind of hard for you to be defeated so much in one day, what with you being exposed as Hayley Geftman-Gold and all and not being able to cover it up. So go ahead, 0TC, cry Another Tear, and another..
ScatXXVII - October 3, 2017, 10:22 pm,
Meanwhile, as you wallow in your tears knowing all your efforts failed to disguise the fact that Stephen Paddock, just like you 0TC, is an American hating Democrat, remember this: REAL Americans stick together.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 10:34 pm,
...now! Right on schedule, Another Tear.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 10:40 pm,
Not only can you not stop crying, Another Tear, but I'm also making you run scared like a chicken, SQUAWKing?? Glad to know.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 10:54 pm,
Predicting in the near future from you, Another Tear, more chicken noises...over this, possibly the dumbest poster you've ever made.
0TC - October 3, 2017, 10:55 pm,
Excuse me... correction... pawsiblee da dummist poeztr ewe'v eaver mayde, geeenius. Cry yourself to sleep, Another Tear.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 7:40 am,
You're whining, 0TC, just like Kathy Griffin when her Trump bashing backfired. The Democrats who pay you to be an internet ANTIFA Thug aren't going to like it, ESPECIALLY if you can't stop the truth about the Democrats getting out there, 0TC. No pressure.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:38 am,
Wow, even the next day, you are still crying, Another Tear.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:40 am,
Let me guess, in your next post you are gonna cry, Another Tear...
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 12:26 pm,
We already know you're defeated, 0TC. No need to advertise how many times you are shedding Another Tear. Your notch was easier than the last paid ANTIFA thug that was fired by the same Democrats who are going to fire you.So let's see you cry Another Tear.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 1:34 pm,
Yup, you are crying, Another Tear, and I called it. Yes, you're begging me to stop. Folks can still see my post about your Paddock lie that completely destroyed you. You need to post about another twenty of your blah, blah, blah, posts to push it down.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 1:44 pm,
A George RR Martin novel by Scrapped X>lll (aka Another Tear) on how he's not bum hurt by the obvious truth of his addiction to the Kool-Aid and lies, will be set to begin in three...two...one... now...
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 3:23 pm,
Talking about "destroying" Americans that you hate but never met, 0TC? You just proved that the Las Vegas shooter was a Democrat JUST LIKE YOU, 0TC.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 3:32 pm,
Aaaaaannndddd... the dateless sixty year old trailer park troll speaks. Another Tear, good job. Your reply = What happens when sixty year old trolls decide to impress the world with their intelligence.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 3:21 pm,
Don't worry, 0TC. Your fellow Democrat heroes James Holmes, Jared Loughner, and Seung-Hui Cho stared out doing just what you are doing before they achieved the fame you are so desperately looking for, 0TC.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 3:35 pm,
Sadly, Another Tear, your wit is as lame as your memes. Between tears you should go back to making tinfoil helmets and leave the meme making to the youngsters.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 6:28 pm,
Poor, poor Padd0CT. Every time a new meme destroys his Democrat Party narrative, poor Padd0CT is so devastated that he sheds Another Tear in ahame and embarrassment of being yet Another Notch
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 6:30 pm,
Poor, poor Padd0CT. Paid to push the Democrat Party narrative and silence the voice of American opposition. Sadly, failed to to either.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 7:12 pm,
Screaming that you feel no abrasions on your bum while crying,Another Tear,tends to lead to the opposite conclusion:Paddock wasn't a democRAT.You weren't a soldier.And your REAL name is more insulting than anything you can call anyone here,Chris Stoneking
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 8:52 pm,
Democrat Stephen Paddock- "I'm the greatest mass murderer of Americans!" Democrat Padd0TC (shedding Another Tear in a jealous rage)- "Hold my beer!!!"
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:11 pm,
Fifteen more posts to go, my little pinky finger pet. Although, seriously. The more you try to push down my post that destroyed you, the more folks will want to read it. Another Tear, amirite? Take this tissue, CHRIStonephen Paddocking
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 9:23 pm,
"Little pinky finger pet..." This whole time, 0TC was yelling, screamimg and crying to his peni$. Who knew? Well, 0TC, I'll leave you to continue discussing your IQ with your...heh...heh...heh... little friend
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:32 pm,
Well,it's true you are my b1tch and a c0ck.And you are a little man, especially when you set your sites so low with Politifake.So I guess that makes you my small p Enis. That tree trunk I keep smashing you with in this debate?Your big brother.Jealous bro?
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 9:28 pm,
How many posts are you going to have to do to push down your confession that your anger, frustration, constant crying, low self esteem, and murderous rage against Americans is because, as you admit, you have a "little pinky finger pet.." between your legs
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:38 pm,
Now you are trying cover up your embarrassment by mimicking me. Won't work. Thirteen more posts to go. Folks can still see my last post which completely destroyed you.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 9:44 pm,
Not really feeling the "destroyed" there, pinky. But I am interested to see how desperately you will try to push down your own admission that you have a tiny pinky peni$ out of the limelight. Twelve more posts to go, pinky! Amirite?
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:50 pm,
Project much, mate? Obvious your humiliation and rage from the other thread is leaking into this one after my MOAB post. You are bleeding out, losing focus. CHRIStonephen Paddocking meet pinky finger. Pinky finger, meet CHRIStonephen Paddocking.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:52 pm,
When are going to tell everyone you are fauxnews. Or should I, matey? Or is it time to give you, matey, a break? Another Tear, lemme know.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 10:09 pm,
Funny, that sure shut you up fast, amirite? That's it, then, isn't it? The two constants on Politifake: Fauxnews and Foxrecon19d, and their many accounts. The same idiot. No real Republican is this stupid on purpose....
0TC - October 4, 2017, 10:12 pm,
...Just another Bannon freak out to destroy our GOP establishment any way you can. Say hi to Putin for us! Tell him he will have to answer to President Pence soon enough. Faux and Fox. Gee, coincidence? Waste of my time
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 10:16 pm,
Eight more post to go and you 0TC, will be free of your admission that your hatred of America is beuause, as you admitted, was because you had a pinky weener. Can you do it? Can 0TC cover up his confession the he hates America because of his small d1ck?
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 10:17 pm,
Oh, and Paddock was a Democrat, just like you 0TC. Seven more posts to go. Stay focused, 0TC.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 10:18 pm,
Yup, evading the accusation now. I've pushed enough b***ons for one night.Time for real men to be getting on. Wrap you around my pinky finger later. You mom is calling, more like barking. Don't want to let her down...
0TC - October 4, 2017, 10:21 pm,
...You have 48 posts to before you can hide my post that destroyed you. In the meanwhile, figure out what side you are on. You are too raging over my insult to make sense. Check in later to see if you come out of it, pinky pet.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 9:45 pm,
Oh, and Paddock was a Democrat, just like you 0TC pinky pie. Eleven more to go.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 10:53 pm,
0TC, I made you relevant for a short while because Americans knew you would reveal how Democrats like you adore and defend Democrat mass murderers. And you have. Nothing you post will change that, 0TC. Now, you will make you irrelevant. Another Notch
0TC - October 4, 2017, 11:03 pm,
Why would I want to change anything? And, yes, you are the King. In fact, I was complementing you, my future stepson, for being the undesputed King of the Least Shared memes on Politifake…
0TC - October 4, 2017, 11:11 pm,
I simply recognized your supreme efforts at being sophomoric.Learn to take a compliment.P.S.Not sure "now,you will make you irrelevant" is a proper sentence.Breathe.The anger will subside and the grammar will come back to you.Wrap you around my pinky then
0TC - October 7, 2017, 1:13 pm,
Don't pretend that everyone didnt notice that this meme shut you up: www.politifake.org/warped-lens-stephen-paddock-america-beautiful-politics-70993.htmls meme shut you up:
0TC - October 7, 2017, 1:14 pm,
Oh, and this... www.politifake.org/mask-sanity-paddock-stephen-sister-politics-70991.html
0TC - October 7, 2017, 1:14 pm,
And then this: www.politifake.org/fish-paddock-stephen-democrat-fishing-hunting-politics-70992.html
0TC - October 7, 2017, 1:19 pm,
After finally seeing those pictures of Stephen Paddock, he really WAS a democrat. You were right. That one picture of his Paddock's tr*** mom walking his dog Chris explains so much. With a dad like that, no wonder he went psycho
0TC - October 7, 2017, 1:32 pm,
The silence the whole world is hearing from you is the sound of you being destroyed. I predict you are going to also flood this site again with memes whining about how bum hurt you are over it.
0TC - October 7, 2017, 1:40 pm,
Will do you a solid, for quick reference, meme 70993 is the one that wreaked you: www.politifake.org/warped-lens-stephen-paddock-america-beautiful-politics-70993.html You need to post about another fifty of your blah, blah, blah memes to push it down
0TC - October 7, 2017, 1:43 pm,
When you recover from your embarrassment, you know where to find me. Sincerely. Another Notch On Momma Stoneking's Bedpost. But, sure, you can call me 'Another Notch' for short, to save on the character limit. Not like we don't know it ain't true. Later
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 5:35 pm,
0TC- In your pathetic fit of desperate panic, you begged to know what was meant by "YOU will make YOU irrelevant." Now you know. Another Notch.
0TC - October 9, 2017, 6:21 pm,
...On Momma Stoneking The W.hore's Bedpost. Yes, we already know. Everyone heard her moans through your thin trailer's walls.
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 5:42 pm,
0TC- In your pathetic fit of desperate panic, you begged and pleaded to know what was meant by "YOU will make YOU irrelevant." Well. Now YOU know why YOU are irrelevant. Meanwhile, Another Notch, enjoy these memes which YOU failed to silence.
0TC - October 9, 2017, 6:23 pm,
I dunno, looks to me like the only people getting worked up are people like you...
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 6:35 pm,
0TC,I allowed you to sample a small taste of being relevent so that you,as a Democrat,will reveal your desire to support killing Americans.You, 0TC, have supported killing Americans.You, 0TC, wish you could kill Americans. You,0TC,love dead Americans
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 6:37 pm,
That real enough for you, 0TC?
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 6:39 pm,
Meanwhile, 0TC, enjoy these memes which your "I love dead Americans" loving a$$ failed to prevent from getting out
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 6:51 pm,
BTW, I've recovered from my "embarrassment" of loving my fellow Americans who died in Las Vegas. So, as your America hating a** said, "You know where to find me." Well, 0TC, where do Americans find you?
0TC - October 9, 2017, 6:59 pm,
Indeed. At least we agree that your mum is one and that you are king of the gutter memes. ScatXXVII, the poster boy for setting your standards low, then struggling to achieve them.
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 6:59 pm,
That was a rhetorical question, 0TC. The Americans who you hate, 0TC.The Americans who you celebrate being killed in Las Vegas, 0TC.Your insane love of those who kill Americans ,0TC.Yeah, 0TC, lover of those who kill Americans. We "know where to find" you
0TC - October 9, 2017, 7:01 pm,
Well, last I checked that idiot in the picture holding a fish to his ear killed all those Americans and he was, well, an American. And, no, you don't know where to find me. If you did, you'd say so right here. Or show a picture of me :) Ahem
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 7:05 pm,
Famous last words from someone who made herself irrelevent. No one will miss you on this site
0TC - October 9, 2017, 7:07 pm,
Uh, huh. Surrrrre. Chris. Yet you are the only one we have outed, and confirmed said identity. Clearly, it bothers you so much that you can't stop projecting about it with wishful thinking.
0TC - October 9, 2017, 7:09 pm,
So, I guess, by last words you are going to silence yourself again by running off in shame for a few more days like you did before...hoping your fake threat can give you cover this time, fake soldier. Glad to see you concede to the bigger man, step son.
0TC - October 9, 2017, 7:09 pm,
Let's give him plenty of time to respond before I do, since everyone here knows an epic several hour long crybaby tantrum by CHRIScatone XXVKING about his hurt bum is coming in 3...2...1
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 7:17 pm,
Uh, huh... you 0TC, have whined, cried, whimpered and complained about this politifake poster over 100 times, 0TC. You 0TC have spent weeks trying to destroy this poster. Weeks! Your whole life revolves around this poster,0TC. This meme is you ,0TC.
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 7:20 pm,
Like Stepan Paddock,0TC,you are a Democrat.You have been brainwashed to hate America. You hate America so much that you love when Americans are killed, just so long as your Democrat Party narrative gets advanced.But 0TC has an extra hatred.You will be the
0TC - October 9, 2017, 7:53 pm,
lol
0TC - October 9, 2017, 7:57 pm,
That 15 minute gap, everyone, is how long it took him to chug his bottle of cheap Russian potato vodka (between post#83828 and post#83829)
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 7:35 pm,
Uh,oh! Poor little 0TC knows that folks know who he is and, more importantly, where he is. Without the cover of the"internet"let's see how America hating, civililan killing, murder loving, 0TC reacts.
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 7:47 pm,
OTC- No! You told me they would never find me! America- You, your two buddies, and your girfriend. Now 0TC, tell us again how much you hate America and want to see all Americans die,0TC
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 7:59 pm,
0TC you are hiding, Why are you hiding? 0TC- your hatred for America caused your good buddy,Paddock, to kill Americans in your name, 0TC. Why are you hiding, 0TC? Wht is 0TC hiding?
0TC - October 9, 2017, 8:02 pm,
He's repeating himself. The vodka must be hitting him juuuuuuust, about..... now.
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 8:10 pm,
0TC loves dead Americans. 0TC's love for dead Americans must be hitting him juuuuuust about... now is adsolute joy that Americans died in Las Vegas
0TC - October 9, 2017, 8:20 pm,
"is adsolute" Yup. He's drunk.
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 8:19 pm,
Snicker, 0TC... and we didn't just see you just make a fool of yourself, huh? You - But I was all about being in control... wait... how did you know...
0TC - October 9, 2017, 8:22 pm,
You "adsolutely" did, vodka boy.
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 8:25 pm,
It's okay 0TC. You will wake up tomorrow. Read your own texts. Then realize, HOLY F^^K! They know who I am! I am 0TC! I want to kill Americans! I am 0TC and I love helpng to kill Americans! And my druck a** admitted it!
0TC - October 9, 2017, 8:35 pm,
Your "druck" [email protected] admitted everything tonight, I see that. Except, you know, my name... the part that would give you any credibility. For now, down your s'h**s between typing lies, not during, and you might just accidentally say something witty or coherent
0TC - October 9, 2017, 8:37 pm,
I shouldn't interrupt his tantrum. Let's give him the next few hours to cry it out, then check in on him...
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 10:50 pm,
Uh huh... thanks for desperating much,0TC. The fact that you've posted over 100 comments on one meme certainly proves that you aren't b*** hurt by this meme.But go ahead and cry again,0TC, while you look at posters that you failed to silence
ScatXXVII - October 9, 2017, 10:56 pm,
0TC- posted over 100 comments screaming, crying, gnashing teeth, threatening, and whining against this poster. Oh, look! It's still here! You, 0TC, made You irrelevant
0TC - October 9, 2017, 11:39 pm,
Checking in on ya.Yup,you're still crying it out.Your mom asked me to tell ya to keep it down,she cant hear me slapping her [email protected] over your whimpering.And my [email protected] are pretty loud,so that's saying something! Go to bed.Dont make me come in here again,stepson
ScatXXVII - October 10, 2017, 8:27 am,
How does it feel to be you,0TC, knowing that you are owned by this meme? And knowing that you are owned by this meme, you are compelled to post dozens of comments in a desperate attempt to convince yourself that you, 0TC, aren't owned. By. A. Meme.
0TC - October 10, 2017, 10:08 am,
You screaming that others are "owned",no less than three times in your post,tends to lead others to the opposite conclusion,stepson. Bless your mom,even with her sore anu$,found the strength to turn you over after you passed out from all that potato Vodka
0TC - October 10, 2017, 10:26 am,
Ok,off to work.Pimping your mom out on the strip so she can earn her keep.Your meds are in the cabinet,try not to mix them with booze again.Will check in on ya tonight,stepson.Also,wear your helmet when using the CPU,those angry dents on your forehead,sad
Start new comment thread