Motifake
politifake

Comment on this Politifake

Stephen Paddock

Creator: ScatXXVII

Comment using Facebook

0TC - October 4, 2017, 7:23 pm,
Wrapped around my pinky finger, you are. Compelled to redux your old meme in order to remove the lie I outed you on.It’s OK,tho. Create 8 or 9 more memes trolling the victims of shootings and you should feel like a young man again.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 7:25 pm,
Guess we can add this meme to SCAThen Paddock’s loooooong list of the least shared memes on Politifake.This meme is what you get when you set low standards then struggle to achieve them. Another Tear,you earned it
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 8:43 pm,
Haa! Another meme 0TC is going to endlessly shed Another Tear about. You know the reason you hate the term Another Notch is because you were one. And now you are again. Either that, or you hate notches because it reminds you of your mothers headboard.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:03 pm,
That would make you my stepbrother. Nope, we also never married. That was just your mom all those times (notches) asking me loudly ‘whose your daddy’…Yes everyone,when CHRIStonephen Paddocking goes postal, as you can see,it’s all duds
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:06 pm,
Judging by how bum hurt you are right now,I predict that(in addition to tears)you are going to also flood this site again with memes worthy of your title the ‘Least Shared Memes on Politifake.’ Another Tear,amirite? Dry your eyes,CHRIStonehpen Paddocking
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 9:14 pm,
The Democrats scoped you out well, 0TC. You, a Democrat who adores Democrat Party mass murderers. Who better to use as a (pathetic) internet thug to defend the Democrat mass murderer in Las Vegas than you,0TC. And you were Another Notch 'amirite'?
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:22 pm,
Yes, I was another notch on your mother's bedpost. Pretty sure I left a few notches on her fat lazy a$$ too.She liked it doggie while Mr.Stoneking was out walking the doggie, if you catch my drift. Another Big Tear, amirite?
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 9:38 pm,
Actually, no one "catches your drift" unless they are a frustrated, angry, embarrassed juvenile, wannabe thug who just accidently admitted to the world he has a small pinky weiner like you did 0TC. Oh, and Paddock was a Democrat like you. Stay focused
0TC - October 4, 2017, 9:44 pm,
Yes. That one really pissed you off, I can tell. You don't have to tell me. Guess you need to add fifty posts to bury that one. The mark that one left is going to be there for awhile.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 9:54 pm,
Nah, 0TC (Padd0TC). I want Democrats like you, and the Democrats who hired you, to see my last post, in order to see what a gigantic, lil weenie, failure you admitted you are ([email protected], 0TC, you admitted you have a pinkie weener, 0TC) Let em' see it,0TC.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 10:05 pm,
You are still dizzy from your last beating. Let me know when you regain your senses. No fun.
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 10:54 pm,
0TC, I made you relevant for a short while because Americans knew you would reveal how Democrats like you adore and defend Democrat mass murderers. And you have. Nothing you post will change that, 0TC. Now, you will make you irrelevant. Another Notch
ScatXXVII - October 4, 2017, 10:24 pm,
I made you popular for a second,0TC. More than you deserve. But the people who I used you to show how dangerous violent Democrat mass murderering fans like you,0TC, have been convinced. Now,0TC, I'm going to make you irrelevant. Another Notch
0TC - October 4, 2017, 10:55 pm,
...on your mother's bedpost, yes. Finishing your sentence for you there, champ. Ask your momma how "relevant" I am when mere mention of her makes it so just can't shut up about me....
0TC - October 4, 2017, 10:56 pm,
See how easy you make it? You are losing your sh1t so badly you set yourself up to be destroyed, again! Hahahaha…That's like the third time tonight.
0TC - October 4, 2017, 11:13 pm,
...Good night, CHRIStephen Paddocking. Another tear, amirite?
Start new comment thread