PolitiMaster

Re: Sharp Dressed Palin

Postby Lboy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 am

fun :)
Lboy
PolitiSeedling

Postby WTFO » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 pm

That should drive the haters bat-sh!t! Good on ya, GM.
WTFO
PolitiGod

Postby rerun » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Nice song/music.

I cannot stand her, and it has nothing to do with her politics....just something I don't like (almost like Julia Roberts, who I really don't understand what the big deal is about).

Sorry to ramble on your post
rerun
Greybeard
Greybeard

Postby WTFO » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Rerun,

I think there are a lot of people who don't like her. That's fine. What is interesting is that the far left hate her and attack her so viciously on a personal level (vs arguing the positions she stands for). A former Clinton advisor posed the theory that she is attacked because she poses a significant threat to the liberals' woman voting block. Face it, she's an accomplished conservative woman who was the #1 liked Gov in the nation prior to the 2008 election, she cleaned out the corruption in the Alaskan Rep party, she's pro-choice and represents conservative values. I believe the left fear her getting traction and gaining a following of women that will wake up and learn that liberals are no longer supporting many things women find important. Just a theory but I think it's a good one.
WTFO
PolitiGod

Postby rerun » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 am

you are probably correct....I think my dislike has to do more with the physical. Everybody seems to think she is a beautiful woman, nice figure...etc. While the figure is nice, I just dont see the beauty. All the "hype" has turned me off to her.....which is closed minded of me. She may be a great person & have a lot to offer the country. Should she re-enter the political arena again on a National level....I promise I will reopen my mind to her & see what she has to offer prior to my taking my dislike of the physical to the voting booth.
rerun
Greybeard
Greybeard

Postby WTFO » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Never let it be said that rerun is not a fair guy. I swear the more you show what you believe in, the more you reveal that you tend to agree with me on many topics. Both of us evaluate each topic on principles instead of party. Try to sleep well knowing that.
WTFO
PolitiGod

Postby rerun » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:35 pm

WTFO wrote:Never let it be said that rerun is not a fair guy. I swear the more you show what you believe in, the more you reveal that you tend to agree with me on many topics. Both of us evaluate each topic on principles instead of party. Try to sleep well knowing that.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....OK. That is a fair assesment that I can live with.

I looked at the Nolan Chart link you gave me......I was really surprised by the results of the survey.
rerun
Greybeard
Greybeard

Postby WTFO » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 pm

It really is a good tool. Glad you liked it. Where'd you end up? I was in the Libertarian field near the Conservative line. No shock there.
WTFO
PolitiGod

Postby rerun » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:19 pm

WTFO wrote:It really is a good tool. Glad you liked it. Where'd you end up? I was in the Libertarian field near the Conservative line. No shock there.

same place. The Libertarian part really surprised me.
rerun
Greybeard
Greybeard

Next
Forum Statistics