Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

GrouchoMarxist wrote:We're talking about some problems you had with Clinton's accountants at the pentagon....


The accounting didn't get wonky until AFTER Clinton left office. You know... facts... remember what those are?

Or are you still too busy trying to tongue punch your own poo hole to remember what year it is?
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:45 pm

crankyhead wrote:
GrouchoMarxist wrote:We're talking about some problems you had with Clinton's accountants at the pentagon....


The accounting didn't get wonky until AFTER Clinton left office. You know... facts... remember what those are?

Or are you still too busy trying to tongue punch your own poo hole to remember what year it is?



Perhaps you could come up with some spooge face...

Facts that is...

Once again... The money is missing from Clinton allocations/budgets ....
Even McCluesless said as much... She like you is too stupid to notice that... So I'm still waiting for some proff from you...

Your explanation?
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:53 pm

What's the total amount of money allocated in the federal budget, to the military during the Clinton years?

Does this total meet or surpass the number $2.2 Trillion.

You know, the facts? Moron.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm

crankyhead wrote:What's the total amount of money allocated in the federal budget, to the military during the Clinton years?

Does this total meet or surpass the number $2.2 Trillion.

You know, the facts? Moron.




You got google maybe you should look... Learn something while you're at it...

Did you learn how our budget process works here yet?

Mmmmmm?
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Can't find the number or don't have the sense to add it up yourself Groucho?
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:07 am

I'm not frankly that interested in your strawman argument... Apparently the media wasn't that interested in it either.... Kinda like those congressional hearings we were supposed to get after ENRON... Libs didn't want to further embarass Clinton....

I found you enough links to show you that you're a teabagged idiot... What else you want?

All you've demonstrated is the ease at which libs go down for libs.... Odd you just mumble when Iask you for facts.... I'm certain you have them
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby Liberals » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 am

...
But, speaking of deficits and surpluses, Walker again has raised the issue of the apparent inability of federal agencies properly and accurately to account for funds entrusted to them by taxpayers. For example, the Department of Defense (DoD), which has in the last two years received tens of billions of additional funds to fight wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, has been on the high-risk list since the list's inception. According to Walker, "DoD's financial-management deficiencies represent the single largest obstacle to achieving an unqualified opinion on the U.S. government's consolidated financial statements. To date, none of the military services or major DoD components have passed the test of an independent financial audit." In other words, because of DoD's inability properly to account for its funds, the entire federal ledger cannot be balanced. Among the DoD's financial-management "deficiencies" is the agency's inability to account for $1.1 trillion. Insight pointed out in April of last year that, according to Assistant Inspector General for DoD Auditing David Steensma, "we reported that DoD processed $1.1 trillion in unsupported accounting entries to DoD component financial data used to prepare departmental reports and DoD financial statements for [fiscal year] 2000" [see "Government Fails Fiscal-Fitness Test," May 20, 2002]. That is, when the Clinton administration turned over the Pentagon to the Bush team some $1.1 trillion was missing or unaccounted for.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... 09386/pg_1
Liberals
User avatar
PolitiSeedling
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 am

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 am

GrouchoMarxist wrote:I'm not frankly that interested in your strawman argument.


Care to point it out to me, Groucho? Hopefully you've learned what that term means, by now. Also, the word 'frankly', belongs at the beginning of that sentence. Y'know, grammar? Moron.

@Lib; From that same article you referenced:

The implications of this time frame become even more interesting, say critics inside the Pentagon, when one considers that the "fix" of DoD financial systems supposedly began during the Clinton administration, suggesting that the problem is being passed from generation to generation with little actual expectation of getting it under control.

Ergo, Ron E Raygun and GHWB were part of the problem, and not part of the solution.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:12 pm

crankyhead wrote:
GrouchoMarxist wrote:I'm not frankly that interested in your strawman argument.


Care to point it out to me, Groucho? Hopefully you've learned what that term means, by now. Also, the word 'frankly', belongs at the beginning of that sentence. Y'know, grammar? Moron.

@Lib; From that same article you referenced:

The implications of this time frame become even more interesting, say critics inside the Pentagon, when one considers that the "fix" of DoD financial systems supposedly began during the Clinton administration, suggesting that the problem is being passed from generation to generation with little actual expectation of getting it under control.

Ergo, Ron E Raygun and GHWB were part of the problem, and not part of the solution.



Glad you're an Engish major... I bet those paper hats you wear at the drive really mess up your hair...

Damn.... So why is mister swallower, that all the problems your doosh in chief has are still because of Bush?

Spit or swallow? You've never answered....
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 pm

GrouchoMarxist wrote:Glad you're an Engish major... I bet those paper hats you wear at the drive really mess up your hair...

Damn.... So why is mister swallower, that all the problems your doosh in chief has are still because of Bush?

Spit or swallow? You've never answered....


Thanks for another false assumption, moron, I'm not an English major. At least we have that in common.

The problems that can be attributed to the Bush administration, should be, and the ones that aren't, shouldn't be. Y'know, facts? Unlike your typically conservative strategy of outright denial, that Bush's policies had nothing to do with any of the current mess that your country is in. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, when you refuse to acknowledge reality? You should stick to the d*** jokes Groucho, that seems to be your area of expertise.

You had your big boy pants on yesterday, I don't know why you've reverted back to your Spongebob pull-ups today.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Options

Return to PolitiChat

cron