Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 pm

crankyhead wrote:
GrouchoMarxist wrote:Glad you're an Engish major... I bet those paper hats you wear at the drive really mess up your hair...

Damn.... So why is mister swallower, that all the problems your doosh in chief has are still because of Bush?

Spit or swallow? You've never answered....


Thanks for another false assumption, moron, I'm not an English major. At least we have that in common.

The problems that can be attributed to the Bush administration, should be, and the ones that aren't, shouldn't be. Y'know, facts? Unlike your typically conservative strategy of outright denial, that Bush's policies had nothing to do with any of the current mess that your country is in. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, when you refuse to acknowledge reality? You should stick to the d*** jokes Groucho, that seems to be your area of expertise.

You had your big boy pants on yesterday, I don't know why you've reverted back to your Spongebob pull-ups today.



Bush policies.... Sounds cute... But I deal in specifics... That you don't have much less a grip on reality. '

You should stick to sucking d***... That's your expertise.
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

GrouchoMarxist wrote:Bush policies.... Sounds cute... But I deal in specifics... That you don't have much less a grip on reality. '

You should stick to sucking d***... That's your expertise.


Actually Groucho, you deal in insults, slander and hyperbole. But whatever you want to call it, go ahead, moron.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:16 pm

crankyhead wrote:
GrouchoMarxist wrote:Bush policies.... Sounds cute... But I deal in specifics... That you don't have much less a grip on reality. '

You should stick to sucking d***... That's your expertise.


Actually Groucho, you deal in insults, slander and hyperbole. But whatever you want to call it, go ahead, moron.



I'm still waiting for a coherent thought from you.. Is that too much to ask?

You post this blather that supposedly Rumsfeld blew 2.2trill but can't find the wherewithall to even post something coherent...

And you wonder why I address you as I do?
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 pm

GrouchoMarxist wrote:
crankyhead wrote:
GrouchoMarxist wrote:Bush policies.... Sounds cute... But I deal in specifics... That you don't have much less a grip on reality. '

You should stick to sucking d***... That's your expertise.


Actually Groucho, you deal in insults, slander and hyperbole. But whatever you want to call it, go ahead, moron.



I'm still waiting for a coherent thought from you.. Is that too much to ask?

You post this blather that supposedly Rumsfeld blew 2.2trill but can't find the wherewithall to even post something coherent...

And you wonder why I address you as I do?


You can find a quote of me saying that Rumsfeld blew through $2.2 Trillion? Is it mystcally tucked behind the supposed strawman argument you accused me of but refuse to point out? Moron. Time to put on your big boy pants again Groucho. Your Spongebob pullups can't hold in all the crap that comes out of you anymore.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 pm

I bet you make a great spinner at circle jerks, but seriously... You even suck at being a liberal.... Stupid yes, believe what you're told yes, but have even an incoherent thought? Not a chance...

Go back to your kiddie porn sites...
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:34 pm

GrouchoMarxist wrote:I bet you make a great spinner at circle jerks, but seriously... You even suck at being a liberal.... Stupid yes, believe what you're told yes, but have even an incoherent thought? Not a chance...

Go back to your kiddie porn sites...


I'll take that as a "No, sorry, I can't find the quote of you saying Rumsfeld blew through all that money."

Thanks for always making it so easy, moron.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:21 pm

crankyhead wrote:
GrouchoMarxist wrote:I bet you make a great spinner at circle jerks, but seriously... You even suck at being a liberal.... Stupid yes, believe what you're told yes, but have even an incoherent thought? Not a chance...

Go back to your kiddie porn sites...


I'll take that as a "No, sorry, I can't find the quote of you saying Rumsfeld blew through all that money."

Thanks for always making it so easy, moron.



Maybe mr spoogeface can find where Bush submitted his first budget and what year it was for?

And then maybe spooge boy will kill his own strawman just like the lib press did...

As always thanks for playing....
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 pm

GrouchoMarxist wrote:And then maybe spooge boy will kill his own strawman just like the lib press did...

As always thanks for playing....


Still waiting for you to point it out to me, not holding my breath though, because A) I know it's not there, and B) You still don't understand the term. But thanks for the constant bombardment of talking points and sperm jokes Groucho, that's some real Christian family values you're trying to promote, and in no way are you undermining the credibility of every other conservative on this website.

Anyway, thanks for always playing checkers while the rest of us play chess.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby GrouchoMarxist » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:08 pm

It's like I said sperm jockey


Until you post something with substance I'm calling you what you are... Deal?

You sucked on your strawman
You sucked on Bush's budget
You sucked on you being a 9/11 moonbat truther like 22% of you mental ill hacks do..

Cranky... Just like every lib I ever met... YOU SUCK...

You want to discuss something else I sugeest you quit your little mental machinations....

Tell me Bush crashed the towers....
GrouchoMarxist
User avatar
PolitiMaster
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: 2.2 Trillion missing from Pentegon

Postby crankyhead » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Still waiting for you to point out the strawman. Too bad you don't understand what that means. If you did, you wouldn't have said it in the first place.

I said that Rumsfeld reported the money missing. I didn't say he stole it. Thanks for making false assumptions, every time you post.

I've already said that I'm not a 9/11 truther, why would I tell you that Bush crashed the towers, if I don't believe it? Telling lies is for GOP'ers.

Tell your mom I said thanks for letting you eat paint chips when you were a kid.
"Because what good are the first amendment freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and redress of grievances, if you can't keep a magnum in the nightstand?" - Roy Zimmerman
crankyhead
User avatar
Greybeard
Greybeard
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Options

Return to PolitiChat