Sunset Message


The MotiNetwork will cease to exist March 31st, 2018
Google has done a wonderful job pulling the plug on all of our traffic, and at this point, the sites cost more to run in server resources than the income they bring in. Its been a hell of 10 year ride, but the time has come to sunset the network.

Download all your posters!

We have provided a method to archive all your posters. Simply go to your PROFILE and click on the new "Your ARCHIVE" link. This will download a file containing all your posters which you can decompress using most ZIP tools. (Its a tar file, but most zip programs can unzip a tar file).

Looking for old friends?

We created a Facebook Survivors group here:
Motifake/Motinet Survivors Facebook Group


Motifake
politics
epic fail
military funny
stupid human
ufo
MAD
politifake
ONE account, works everywhere!
REGISTER in seconds






happy labor day - politics

to the 40% who actually work and pay taxes to support the other 60%


TAGS: freeloaders

politics happy labor day
Libertas  #64072 Created September 2, 2015

9 shares


( 9 upvotes )

(Add Comment)      (Add to favorites)





Sponsored Links









Hillary vs. Hillary - politics

"This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side. Make no mistake, today not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. Not one. When they talk about legal status, that is code for second-class status." ~ Hillary Clinton - May 2015 "Clearly, we have to make some tough decisions as a country and one of them ought to be coming up with a much better entry and exit system so that if we're going to let people in...let's have a system that keeps track of them... People have to stop employing illegal immigrants." ~ Hillary Clinton - February 2003


TAGS: hillary clinton flip flop illegal immigration amnesty pathway to citizenship 2016

politics Hillary vs. Hillary
TheConservativeInsurgent  #64069 Created September 2, 2015

68 shares


( 12 upvotes )

(Add Comment)      (Add to favorites)









Back To The Future - politics

"Marty, there is no time to lose! Obama is destroying America! You must go back in time and give Barry's America-hating, commie daddy a condom."


TAGS: back to the future obama commie socialist progressive liberal democrat terrorist traitor tyrant

politics Back To The Future
TheConservativeInsurgent  #64064 Created September 2, 2015

25 shares


( 14 upvotes )

(Add Comment)      (Add to favorites)





Sponsored Links









the problem with rinos - politics

in a nutshell


TAGS: rinos

politics the problem with rinos
Libertas  #64063 Created September 1, 2015

48 shares


( 17 upvotes )

(Add Comment)      (Add to favorites)



What's HOT

Greeny

Aurielius

DonaldJTrump

BiggestChris

BiggestChris

BiggestChris

truthteller

BUCKO

BUCKO

BUCKO

BUCKO

DonaldJTrump



MORE on the HOT PAGE







Trump to the Future - politics

Biff Tannen, I meant, DONALD TRUMP runs for President!


TAGS: back to the future donald trump biff tannen

politics Trump to the Future
Dwydwyyr  #64039 Created August 30, 2015

77 shares


( 56 upvotes )

Cannabal - August 30, 2015, 9:12 am
When I watch Back to the Future part II, and I look at the Biff Tannen universe, I see a disturbing parallel to our reality.
(Add Comment)      (Add to favorites)





Sponsored Links












(NEXT PAGE)




Upload content like a BOSS


Misc info


MotiNetwork Privacy Policy
Website (c) politifake.org